shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

AnastasiaBeaverhausen

Brilliant_Rock

@AnastasiaBeaverhausen - did you end up getting the milgrain? I love this setting!

Ooo total blast from the past there. Yes, I got the milgraining in the end. I had to bring my ring back to the vendor so they could ship it to their bench. But then they had the bench ship it back directly to us. Whole process took I think like, 3-4 extra days? I cringe thinking about how I almost wanted to scrap the whole thing with this vendor bc of a couple of hiccups. Nowadays, if something comes with with a project, I merely shrug and go, "Well mk, thanks for keeping me posted!"

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ooo total blast from the past there. Yes, I got the milgraining in the end. I had to bring my ring back to the vendor so they could ship it to their bench. But then they had the bench ship it back directly to us. Whole process took I think like, 3-4 extra days? I cringe thinking about how I almost wanted to scrap the whole thing with this vendor bc of a couple of hiccups. Nowadays, if something comes with with a project, I merely shrug and go, "Well mk, thanks for keeping me posted!"

Atta girl. :)) I read that part of your journey and wondered what happened. When one starts collecting jewelry, you don't realize how much there is to learn - but there's a LOT.

I'm glad you didn't scrap and start again - it's a lovely ring!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

6F1135E8-D84D-4373-B016-6C49809FF8C7.jpeg

367C4A1E-A74D-46C3-BF9A-FED147C17CC6.jpeg

Been a bit MIA lately dealing with EVERYTHING but I finally got .55ct moval out of layaway. I’m stilling wanting to have her set in an East to West pendant.

I hope everyone has been safe and healthy during these crazy days

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Cinderella: Reimagined
    Cinderella: Reimagined - 09/10
    Are Men's Watches More Expensive Than Women's Watches?
    Are Men's Watches More Expensive Than Women's Watches? - 09/08
    2021 Rapaport "State Of The Diamond Industry" Review
    2021 Rapaport "State Of The Diamond Industry" Review - 09/06

Holloway Cut Advisor