shape
carat
color
clarity

At last, my diamond has a final home by Victor Canera!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock

DS, I almost didn’t recognize you with your new avatar. :wavey:

:mrgreen:

I had to do a double take. :kiss2:

You and Victor created perfection. I absolutely love the man and the ring he made for me. He is an absolute gentleman.

I am just delighted for you that together you made the perfect cushion halo! :appl:

You are giving me ideas :lol:

McLaren

Rough_Rock

What a wonderful story Diamondseeker! I've always been a huge fan of your AVR and it's lovely to see it set in Victors work - it brings the stone into a whole other league! Enjoy every minute.

Fabfashion

Shiny_Rock

@diamondseeker2006, just out of curiosity, how does one send a valuable stone to the jeweller or is it local for you? This forum just opens my eyes to a whole world of many wonderful jewellers, most are rather far from where I am. Btw, your ring makes me smile whenever it see your pics. It’s just so beautiful.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DS, I almost didn’t recognize you with your new avatar. :wavey:

:mrgreen:

I had to do a double take. :kiss2:

You and Victor created perfection. I absolutely love the man and the ring he made for me. He is an absolute gentleman.

I am just delighted for you that together you made the perfect cushion halo! :appl:

You are giving me ideas :lol:

Thank you, S! I love Victor, too, and that is a bonus in addition to his beautiful work! I really hesitated to change the avatar to something totally different, but this should be my final one!!!

I am so glad this worked out. It was definitely worth waiting for! Trust me, it makes me want to make another one myself!

What a wonderful story Diamondseeker! I've always been a huge fan of your AVR and it's lovely to see it set in Victors work - it brings the stone into a whole other league! Enjoy every minute.
Oh, thanks so much! I always felt my stone was beautiful but not quite finished. Kind of like a beautiful model with no makeup wearing a T-shirt and shorts! So I am pleased she’s finally wearing her evening gown! :D

Seriously DS, it seems like your AVR has always been in this setting.
Thank you!! You know, I feel that way, too. I had just confused myself with too many options!!! But when it came down to it, the design is similar to rings I had saved years ago but using Victor’s personal elements. I can’t believe that after all the uncertainty, I did end up with a ring I love 100%!!!

Ohhh @diamondseeker2006 its the perfect home for your stunning stone and is gorgeous on your hand!! Congrats on having the patience to let the design come to you, so to speak. It’s absolutely beautiful!!
Hi, Yenny!!! Thank you so much! I do think the wait was worth it rather than resetting multiple times!!! It’s kind of like when you just nailed your oval setting. This design happens to be similar to an old SS ring I saved In my photos years ago but with Victor’s design elements! Good to see you here!

Absolutely beautiful, @diamondseeker2006. Congrats! Love it! Wear it in good health!
Thank you so much!

@diamondseeker2006, just out of curiosity, how does one send a valuable stone to the jeweller or is it local for you? This forum just opens my eyes to a whole world of many wonderful jewellers, most are rather far from where I am. Btw, your ring makes me smile whenever it see your pics. It’s just so beautiful.

Thank you!!!

In this case, Victor sent me a. shipping label so it would be covered under his insurance, and I paid for shipping both ways. I think if someone buys a diamond from him and has him make the setting, he pays for the shipping. If a vendor will not provide a shipping label, the only safe insured way for an individual to ship an item of value is through USPS Registered Mail. It is slow (can take a few days to a couple of weeks) but extremely safe. You can get insurance up to $50k. I’ve done it both ways with no issues!

Fabfashion

Shiny_Rock

Thank you, S! I love Victor, too, and that is a bonus in addition to his beautiful work! I really hesitated to change the avatar to something totally different, but this should be my final one!!!

I am so glad this worked out. It was definitely worth waiting for! Trust me, it makes me want to make another one myself!

Oh, thanks so much! I always felt my stone was beautiful but not quite finished. Kind of like a beautiful model with no makeup wearing a T-shirt and shorts! So I am pleased she’s finally wearing her evening gown! :D

Thank you!! You know, I feel that way, too. I had just confused myself with too many options!!! But when it came down to it, the design is similar to rings I had saved years ago but using Victor’s personal elements. I can’t believe that after all the uncertainty, I did end up with a ring I love 100%!!!

Hi, Yenny!!! Thank you so much! I do think the wait was worth it rather than resetting multiple times!!! It’s kind of like when you just nailed your oval setting. This design happens to be similar to an old SS ring I saved In my photos years ago but with Victor’s design elements! Good to see you here!

Thank you so much!

Thank you!!!

In this case, Victor sent me a. shipping label so it would be covered under his insurance, and I paid for shipping both ways. I think if someone buys a diamond from him and has him make the setting, he pays for the shipping. If a vendor will not provide a shipping label, the only safe insured way for an individual to ship an item of value is through USPS Registered Mail. It is slow (can take a few days to a couple of weeks) but extremely safe. You can get insurance up to $50k. I’ve done it both ways with no issues!

Thank you for the information, @diamondseeker2006. I’d never have thought of the USPS. Your ring inspired me to start a new Pinterest board. Perhaps one day I’ll be brave enough to redo a nearly 5ct diamond ring my mom left me. It’s nearly 50 years old but I haven’t never really worn it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Cinderella: Reimagined
    Cinderella: Reimagined - 09/10
    Are Men's Watches More Expensive Than Women's Watches?
    Are Men's Watches More Expensive Than Women's Watches? - 09/08
    2021 Rapaport "State Of The Diamond Industry" Review
    2021 Rapaport "State Of The Diamond Industry" Review - 09/06

Holloway Cut Advisor