shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you prefer my set with or without a spacer?

Spacer or no spacer?

• Spacer

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No Spacer

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock

Hi Megan, I struggle with the exact same dilemma except mine is an oval halo! Your set is beautiful either way but I like it with the spacer as I feel it gives both rings a bit of separation and lets both shine independently. At least this is what I have decided with mine after many months of trying different combos! :mrgreen2:

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock

I love a gap so I like the first one better for two reasons. Aesthetically I love a gap..I also would be stressed that the diamonds are chewing on each other if I didn’t wear the spacer. I had that happen with a diamond anniversary band. Diamond girdles will rub against each other and can get damaged. I don’t particularly like spacers but I wear them. The only time I don’t is if I wear a channel set band next to a prong set diamond band.. The diamonds chew on the channel band but I worry about that less.

GeorgieQ

Shiny_Rock

I'm with these ladies, I like the little gap, it's more visually appealing to my eyes, plus I'm guessing you need the spacer to keep your rings safe from one another.

Do you not like the gap?

Lovecarats

Rough_Rock

I like the spacer. It's more visually appealing to me.

Off topic, where did you buy yours? I need to buy one to protect my rings!

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock

I'm with these ladies, I like the little gap, it's more visually appealing to my eyes, plus I'm guessing you need the spacer to keep your rings safe from one another.

Do you not like the gap?

I’ve actually worn this set for a few years without one and haven’t had any issues, so I don’t think I think I need one. But, I was curious if I would like the look better with one. Not totally sure yet. I like the gap, but not sure if I like the look of metal between my rings.

Fabfashion

Shiny_Rock

I like the pair without a spacer as it looks to me like it’s one ring with double bands and seems more balanced.

Featured Topics

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Cinderella: Reimagined
    Cinderella: Reimagined - 09/10
    Are Men's Watches More Expensive Than Women's Watches?
    Are Men's Watches More Expensive Than Women's Watches? - 09/08
    2021 Rapaport "State Of The Diamond Industry" Review
    2021 Rapaport "State Of The Diamond Industry" Review - 09/06

Holloway Cut Advisor