- Dec 2, 2020
Hi PriceScope members. We're doing a little research.
Do you ever wish you could go back in time and help your younger self with knowledge you've now gained? (I sure do)
If you could send a note back to yourself (or the person who bought your e-ring) prioritizing six of the considerations below, when choosing your diamond/e-ring vendor, which six would you choose?
There are no wrong answers. Feel free to suggest other considerations in the thread.
- PRICE - The cost of an item compared to the same item elsewhere (post-purchase benefits not included)
- TOTAL SELECTION - Full range of diamonds, jewelry and gemstones offered
- EASE OF CONTACT - Responsive and available by phone, email, chat, text, etc.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS - Wire, CC, PayPal, Financing, other
- NO RISK POLICIES - Free shipping, 7+ day inspection periods, free returns
- PRODUCT IMAGES - 360 videos, photos from different angles, jewelry hand shots
- SHOWROOM - By appointment or walk-in, in one or more locations
- JEWELRY QUALITY FOCUS - Prioritizes jewelry quality, offers custom work/high end designers
- CUT QUALITY FOCUS - Prioritizes cut in all shapes, offers Ideal-Scope/ASET, H&A, knows HCA, etc.
- POST-PURCHASE BENEFITS - Warranty, resize, upgrade, buyback, loyalty program
- WELL-REVIEWED - Reputable on Google, PriceScope, Yelp, BBB, etc.
- RESPONSIVE WEBSITE - Shopping is just as fast and easy on phone as on desktop
You can view the results after you vote.